Tuesday 8 August 2017

Sinead O'Connor Says Everyone Including Her Kids Have Left Her Due To Her Mental Health & She Is Now Suicidal


The 50-year-old musician posted the clip on Facebook revealing she was all by herself at the $70-a-night Travelodge motel and fighting to stay alive every day.

While sat on the bed of the room in Hackensack, mother-of-four O'Connor said: 'I am now living in a Travelodge motel in the a**e end of New Jersey. I'm all by myself.

'And there's absolutely nobody in my life except my doctor, my psychiatrist - the sweetest man on earth, who says I'm his hero - and that's about the only f***ing thing keeping me alive at the moment... and that's kind of pathetic.


'I want everyone to know what it's like, that's why I'm making this video.

'Mental illness, it's like drugs, it doesn't give a s*** who you are, and equally what's worse, it's the stigma, it doesn't give a s*** who you are.

'Suddenly all the people who are supposed to be loving you and taking care of you are treating you like s***. It's like a witch hunt.'

The troubled singer-songwriter said she was 'fighting like all the millions of people' battling a mental illness.

'If it was just for me I'd be gone. Straight away back to my mum... because I've walked this earth alone for two years now as punishment for being mentally f***ing ill and getting angry that no one would f***ing take care of me,' she said.

'I'm a 5ft 4in little f***ing woman wandering the world for two years by myself.'

She also added that she had been in hospital for kidney stones recently.

A woman staying at the motel told Page Six that O'Connor had been staying there for a week. 'She had a hospital band on her wrist,' the woman said.

The woman added that O'Connor kept to herself but 'left her door wide open all week except at night' and would often go to the Pepsi machine.

The guest, who hasn't seen O'Connor since Friday, said the first time she saw the Irish singer she told her boyfriend: 'That looks like an old Sinead O'Connor.'

No comments:

Post a Comment