Wednesday 21 March 2018

Trey Songz Arrested For Allegedly Punching Woman


R&B singer Trey Songz has surrendered to police for allegedly punching a woman at a Los Angeles Party, authorities said. Songz, whose real name is Tremaine Neverson, is accused of felony domestic violence and was released from jail on $50,000 bail shortly after being arrested, police said.

Andrea Buera told reporters last week that the 33-year-old repeatedly punched her in the face because he was upset that she was talking to another man at a party last month.

The singer released a statement on Twitter Monday, claiming he is being “falsely accused for someone’s personal gain.”

“For weeks my lawyers & Mgmt have asked me not to comment on this and I initially agreed but this morning I feel that my fam, the women that raised me, my friends & fans especially the youth need to hear from me,” Songz tweeted. “I am being lied on and falsely accused for someone’s personal gain.”

No comments:

Post a Comment