Wednesday 9 May 2018

Jada Smith Says She Regrets Dating Will Smith While He Was Still Married


Jada Pinkett Smith is getting real about the beginning of her relationship with Will Smith, particularly that she regrets dating him while he was still married to his ex-wife Sheree Fletcher.

The actress expressed her thoughts publicly for the first time directly to Fletcher on the premiere episode of her new series, Red Table Talk, and the two discussed the rocky start to their "blended family."

When Jada and Will first met, the Men in Black actor was married to Fletcher, with whom he shared their 3-year-old son Trey at the time.

"Because I did not understand marriage, I did not understand divorce, I probably should have fell back," she said, to which Fletcher jokingly responded, "You think?"


Fletcher then shared a memory of toddler Trey meeting Jada for the first time and liking her: "So Trey comes home and I said, ‘How did you like Miss Jada?’ He said, ‘I really liked her, Mommy,'" Fletcher said. Smith immediately teared up, and Fletcher reaches for her and says, “Thank you for loving my baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment