Sunday 6 May 2018

Jordin Sparks & Husband Welcome First Child


Jordin Sparks has welcomed her baby boy.

On Saturday the 28-year-old singer shared the news on Instagram that she and husband Dana Isaiah, 25, are now proud parents to son Dana Isaiah Thomas Jr.

The child was born on Wednesday at the Natural Birth Center & Women's Wellness in  Los Angeles. He weighed 8 lbs. 4.5 oz.

'It was miraculously beautiful,' Sparks told People the birth. 'Dana caught him with my midwife, Simona, and when he handed him to me, I was absolutely overwhelmed with joy. He was and is everything we imagined.


'I'm feeling pretty good! I am so grateful for my husband and amazing team at the Natural Birthing Center. I don't think I would be feeling this great without them!' she added.

'I've always loved kids and knew that if given the blessing, that I would love and embrace it more than I realized. It's only been a few days and I love it so much already! The joy, laughter, scrapes and bruises…I can't wait for it all!'

No comments:

Post a Comment